Tuesday, September 14, 2021

you make me feel like - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 14, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES

This card I am using the image called I love butterflies  I colored her with copics. I die cut her with a My Favorite Things stitch die. I added her to a piece of Moda designer paper. I also used a leaf print from Moda and used an oval Stampin up die to cut the leaf print and the SU vellum. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment. I finished with layering them and using some Stampin up copic colored butterflies to hold the vellum down. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to all of the butterflies.



 Challenges:
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal
As you like it - round or straight corners (straight corners, I never think of rounding them unless it's called for on the DT theme)
A gem of a challenge #19 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 37 - anything goes



3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love these fun colored circles on your card Billie. They are perfect for the latest challenge. And I'm really glad you joined us for this challenge as our guest designer at TIOT also. Thanks. hugs-Erika

Brenda said...

Billie, this is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

MeSi said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com