Friday, September 10, 2021

red leaves, orange leaves - Alphabet " L "

Friday September 10, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
LEAVES

This is my card for the Leave inspiration. I took a Kraft card stock and using Stampin up leaves and Ranger ink I stamped all over. I stamped and heat embossed in Simon Says gold the Tech. Tues. sentiment and used My favorite things stitch rectangle die. I added it to the large SU maple leaf that I also colored with Ranger inks and die cut out. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops. 


Challenges:
The paper funday #33 - anything goes / fall
Creative fingers #214 - anything goes
Mix it up #53 - anything goes/opt. monochrome
The four seasons challenge - anything goes fall
                            Ikspirational challenge #247 - autumn leaves
                               Crafting happiness #112 - anything goes
                                      Simon Monday - stamp it





8 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty Fall card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

Glenda said...

What a beautiful card my friend! I love all the leaves on the background! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Four Seasons!
Glenda/DT

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous background on this gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog, Billie. It's always a treat to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT Member
The Four Seasons

P.S. I hope all is well with you, my friend. God bless you!

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful leafy background and clever design with the one leaf up front with the sentiment. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Four Seasons Challenge!

Darlene said...

Oh Billie this is so, so pretty! Fabulous background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful layers and vellum panel! Lovely details of embellishments too Billie. Thank you for joining us at INk~

Deborah Wheeler said...

Beautiful card, Billie - love the background leaves and the die cut. Deborah x

Marci said...

We are truly grateful to have your design on The Paper Funday Challenges Blog.
Your creation is gorgeous 🥰!
Marci - DT