Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Everything is better - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 21, 2021

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Tea Party Anyone?.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I went over the dress and bow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used a Simon Says die to cut the image out. I added the image to a piece of black and purple card stock. I stamped the Darcies sentiment and cut it apart.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal
Polkadoodles wk. 38 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 642 - any animal
Creative fingers #215 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #114 - anything goes



 

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

It's a wonderful card Billie, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

brenda said...

A fun card, many thanks for sharing and joining in our Real Animals theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x