Thursday, September 09, 2021

The world need more - Cardz 4 Galz #155

Thursday September 9, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
STENCILS


So I saw a video a few months back by Kwerner design. Using a stencil and oxide inks. then drawing a round a few of the stencil images.. of course it was so long ago and this mind wasn't sure and I didn't want to take the time to start the computer and find the video and watch it. So I just did what I could remember.. I used a Stampin up circle stencil. I used 3 Oxide inks and just kept moving the stencil around and adding more ink. I think I should of gone light, heavier and then heavy ink. but at least the circled circles give them a little more distinction. I then used Mr. Huey calico shine and spritzed it over the piece. I set it aside and using My favorite things Hugs die cut it 4 times and layered. I added Versa mark and clear embossed. I did it a second time. I used the "the world needs more" from Honey Bee which is from the Kindness stamp set. I heat embossed this and using a Tech. Tues. banner die. I added to the card front and then using a Stampin up heart punch layered 4 hearts and added to the sentiment and went over the heart with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. The color of the heart is from the Oxide ink I used on the card. I like how it came out. I think the world needs more hugs.. it's getting crazy out there. 


Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 507-508 - anything goes
Crafty creations #425 - anything goes
Creative fingers #214 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #112 - anything goes




2 comments:

Janette said...

Love this Billie it looks great.xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this look - the ombre effect is perfect on this card, Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth