Friday, September 03, 2021

You make life fun - Crafty Catz #562

Friday September 3, 2021

Hello

is back from our little time off 
for the summer. I still crafted.. Being retired it's always a vacation..

Our challenge this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. FOR A CHILD

Our sponsor this challenge is 
Bugaboo Stamps and I am using the image 


I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used a My favorite things stencil and more Ranger ink.  I made a nice smudge on the left so I stamped, colored and die cut the Lawn Fawn bird.. The sentiment is also from LF.. I went over the bird and her shoes, hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added to a piece of designer paper.


 Challenges:
Use your stuff #430  - anything goes
Crafting happiness #111 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 34 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #575 - stamp act
Crafty animals #54 - anything goes -animal



5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie such a shame no more bugaboo and i love your card epically the wall

tilly said...

this is a lovely scene and you would never know it was a mistake lol, a cute little bird xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A smashing card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Victoria Rowson said...

Aww! Cute card!!

Bonnie said...

What a sweet image, Billie, and beautifully colored! Love the expressions on the kitten and little girl's face! Thanks for sharing with Krafty Chicks!