Friday, September 10, 2021

sending birthday wishes - Crafty Catz #563

Friday September 10, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

I am the host this week so I chose the theme..
Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. MASCULINE BIRTHDAY


Our sponsor is Morgan's Art World


I am using the image called vintage 4 bike.. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I backed on some brown card stock and then added to a piece of DCWV designer paper. I added the twine and a wood dot from Teresa Collins. The sentiment is heat embossed and from Paper Trey Ink. 


 Challenges:
Mix it up #53 - anything goes/opt. monochrome
My time to craft #465 - travel/transport




4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, another gorgeous card, love that sky.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

what a lovely card to please anyone well done xx

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x