Monday, June 07, 2021

You're such an inspiration - Always Fun #217

Monday June 7, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
LAYERS

For my card I took some of my Stampin up stamped with SU ink and dies foliage.. I used a scrap for the larger background die. I used my dry wall stencil and Ranger ink for the card background color. Now I found an old die cut from a Quick quote kit that was left over and added the foliage to the piece in layers. Then added this to the card base. I used a scrap and Tech. Tues. banner die and then stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment and added this to the banner.  I am loving this Stampin up stamp/die set.


Challenges:
Mix it up #50 - anything goes/stamping
Fab 'n' funky #526 - go girly
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers (blue/gold leaf behind stamped leaves)
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Creative fingers #209 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #99 - anything goes/ opt. summer



 

2 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Billie. Love the background. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Leanne said...

Another great fun flowers wonderful card Billie, thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KC