Friday, June 04, 2021

You're so sweet - Crafty Catz #554

Friday June 4, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
TAG - YOU'RE IT! add a tag or make a tag


Our sponsor this week is
Bugaboo stamps I am using the image


For my card I used the cute image from Bugaboo and using Marianne tag die cut the shape out. I moved it up so it would be longer than the die actually is.  I colored the image with copics and added the ribbon. I added to some Quick Quote scraps. I added the Concord and 9th sentiment.


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up
QKR stampede #421 - anything goes
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

This is so sweet, love the DP and the tag is gorgeous.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

tilly said...

this is a really lovely design and papers very different xx

Sue said...

Fabulous tag Ginny really gorgeous xx

Sue said...

Ooops sorry Billie I think I called you Ginny LOL xxx

Stempelomi said...

funny card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.