Wednesday, June 09, 2021

I admit that my weirdness - Crafty Gals Corner #220

Wednesday June 9, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We are back with our Month Long Challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
ONE FOR THE BOYS



We have three sponsor this month




I used the image from

For my card I used Dumb bell Derek..  I colored him and the wall with copics. I added a Tim Holtz snarky sentiment.   Very simple card to create.


 Challenges:
The paper funday #30 - anything goes /opt. sparkle and shine
As you like it - cas or fully fancy (cas is usually the way I go. I like the clean look without all the embellishments)
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 23 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - masculine makes
Crafting happiness #99 - anything goes/ opt. summer
Try it on Tuesday - for the man in your life
Digi choosday wk. 23 - anything goes



7 comments:

Jane said...

Awesome image and a fantastic card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Sue said...

Such a fun image Billie it made me chuckle hugs Sue x

Rika said...

fun card!

Zw@@n said...

Fun card, Billie. The image made me smile. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Joan said...

Such a fun card, love it

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Madison said...

Great card. Made me laugh so much.. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison x

Marci said...

This is such a fun card!! Your creation so unique! We are very grateful 😃 at The Paper Funday Challenges for having your work with us 🥰 !
Marci - DT