Monday, June 14, 2021

Greatest dad - Always Fun #218

 Monday June 14, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at
Always Fun Challenge #218

Our theme this week is
I LOVE MY DAD

My dad's been gone for quite a few years so this is always hard to create a card. I decided to make a father's day card. It's hard to read the die cut words but it's Greatest Dad.. I used Sugar pea designs dies and lots of scraps. I heat embossed the Paper pretties sentiment. I went over the edges of the ties with  Quick quote chalk ink. I then laid it all out and I am pleased with the outcome. 

Challenges:

Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - masculine makes
Creative moments #216 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - for the man in your life
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag




7 comments:

Furrbster said...

What a fabulous Father's Day card!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice Father's Day card thanks for sharing

Rika said...

great father's day card.

creationsnz said...

You have masculine all tied up! I like your very creative sentiment too with that subtle print. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Masculine or Kraft challenge, have a great week. CarolG

Mia said...

Beautiful card for a dad! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Suze said...

What a fantastic way to use up your scraps Billie. A great card and some interesting tie designs! Thank you for entering the For Men or Kraft Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Mrs.B said...

That's such a good design,
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril