Tuesday, June 22, 2021

you're on in a melon! Craft Sentiments

Tuesday June 22, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the cute image called Josh watermelon.  I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink for the clouds then I used My favorite things stencil and Ranger / Quick quote chalk ink for the sun rays.. I used an old red rubber no name on the wood stamp for the heat embossed sentiment and cut it out. I went over the seeds with Nuvo drops. 

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
QKR stampede #422 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #13 - anything goes
Sweet stampin  - I spy something beginning with B (boy, bricks, blue, brown, beams(sun)
Allsorts - anything goes / opt. bow, button
Crafting happiness #101 - anything goes/opt. beach
Pammie's inky pinkies #2125 - anything goes



 

9 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness I could just eat some melon! your card is gorgeous Billie so bright and summery hugs x

brenda said...

Another fun card Billie and lovely sunny stencilling, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Anything Goes with an option' theme at Allsorts again this week.

B x

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Ellibelle said...

What a cute image and a perfect summer scene! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! I love the layered sky.

Jane Savage said...

Love how you've created the background, wow!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A happy sunny card with a cute image, beautifully put together. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I love this! I really like the sun background then layering the next level with clouds. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Pat K said...

Adorable card, so bright and summery with a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx