Friday, June 04, 2021

you make my heart dance - Colour Crazy wk. 22

 Friday June 4, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is 


This cute image is Pilot.. Look at those crazy dance steps.. He's so cool and just loving life.. I colored him with copics. I used Simon says die and added to a dark green card stock then onto a piece of DCWV designer paper. I added twine. I stamped the Paper pretties sentiment and heat embossed I used a Stampin up punch to add a decorative end.. I added a Teresa Collins wood dot.  He's dancing like nobody's  watching.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up
Digi choosday wk. 22 - anything goes
QKR stampede #421 - anything goes
Little red wagon #604 - make it masculine
Simon Wednesday - masculine
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes

7 comments:

Janette said...

Love this image and you made a brilliant card with it Billie.xx

Chrissy said...

This guy made me giggle, fabulous image and colouring..
Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

I love these twistoon images this is fab Billie x

Sioban said...

Interesting image, never seen this before. Fun image.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Rose Andrew said...

Lovely image .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Stempelomi said...

hihi....great card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.