Friday, June 18, 2021

happy birthday your wish - Catch the bug - Bugaboo Stamps Free Friday

Friday June 18, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

Today it's Friday so over at Catch the bug check out the design teams 
creations using the Bugaboo image 



this is MK pirate.. I colored the image with copics. I used Artistro gold pen on his earing. it's doesn't look gold till you turn the image.. weird..   I used Spellbinder oval die. I added the image to the DCWV designer paper and added the Paper Trey Ink happy birthday and Rubber baby buggy bumper sentiment. I went around the edges with Ranger ink

Challenges:
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag
Simon Wednesday - animal antics
Crafty rocket #82 - birthday

4 comments:

Sue said...

Great bugaboo image and I love your card hugs Sue x

Sue said...

Not sure if my comment worked Billie I'm having bother with Blogger!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Such an adorable pirate monkey. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Catie Cuddles said...

How cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT