Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Thank you for being in my life - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday June 1, 2021

Hello 

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's Tuesday so over at 
Crafty Sentiments we have a new challenge.

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES

I am using the image called Isobel my summer hat. I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the bows and Nuvo drops to the flower centers.  I added this to a piece of green card stock and then onto the A2 base I stamped the Tech. Tuesday sentiment on a piece of scrap.  I decided to create some sunny clouds vs. blue /white clouds. I like the look. 

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up



 

No comments: