Saturday, June 19, 2021

Happy birthday - Catch the bug

Saturday June 19, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the cute image called Chibi balloons.. I colored her with copics. I cut the piece down and added to a scrap of purple dp. Then added to the My minds eye banner dp. I added the Paper Pretties sentiment and used a Stampin up punch and finished with some ribbon tails. The highlight on the balloons I added clear Nuvo drops.


 Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #498 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag
Lemon shortbread #148 - anything goes
Crafty rocket #82 - birthday
Polkadoodles wk. 25 - anything goes



5 comments:

Sue said...

Such a fab bugaboo image Billie and coloured perfectly hugs Sue x

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

I love your fun image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Stacey said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

MeSi said...

So cute image and great background! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com