Tuesday, June 15, 2021

You're dog gone awesome - Cardz 4 Guyz #273

Tuesday June 15, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
DOGS OR PUPPIES


Oh my this card took forever for me to create before I finally ended up with this card design. I at first cut a bunch of grasses but they just didn't look right and made it really bulky. I had the card landscape but it just looked weird with all the fences.. so tossed all away and went with portrait and double fence area and used my ground template and Ranger ink.. this worked out a lot better. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink for this also (the background card stock is Stampin up blush.. I like the hint of pink to the sky). I stamped on water color paper the two dogs, flower pot and bow and using Shin Han watercolors painted them. I used the dies. Since the little boy dog is so short I liked the idea of the overturn flower pot for him to stand on and visiting .. flurt'n with the girl poodle that's all decked out with pearls and a bow in her hair.. The images are from My favorite things, the fence is Paper Trey Ink. The sentiment is MFT and used Stampin up ink and Tech. Tues banner die.. fence/sentiment are scraps. I am pleased with the way it finally turned out. 
Challenges:
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
The paper funday #30 - anything goes /opt. sparkle and shine
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Creative moments #216 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - create a scene
Scrapping 4 fun #194 - anything goes with animal
Polkadoodles wk. 24 - anything goes
Dragonfly journey - you've got a friend
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag
Daisy chain #53 - cute animals



 

11 comments:

R's Rue said...

So pretty. Hope you have a blessed day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

dj said...

Adorable!! Once again you offer great inspiration for those that play along with us!! I especially love your sentiment!!

Sue said...

Oh this is so cute Billie! card is gorgeous hugs xx

Sue Jackson said...

Oh my glory! I can almost see the tail wagging on this happy guy just from getting a glimpse of the poodle. Cute!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning design and lovely use of colours here.. . Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge Look forward to see you enter our next challenge. aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
I love your project!
Thanks for joining us, I hope to see you in the next challenges too!
Roberta DT Scrapping4funChallenges

Chana Malkah said...

This is so adorable! Thanks so much for a delightful response to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
Congratulations, you were selected as a June, WEEK 2 TOP ROCKER at 613 Avenue Create. Thanks for sharing your project with us!

CHANA MALKAH,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner

Shandy Davis said...

Cute lil pooches,I love the colors and layout of this card!c Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay,Shandy, DT

Ellen said...

Great result after all your effort. It's a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Rocky said...

A perfect card for a dog lover. Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Funday.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! So glad to see you and your creations as always, and I've got some catching up here to do. This card is absolutely adorable and truly makes me smile. Your coloring is awesome!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys