Saturday, May 29, 2021

3 congrats grad cards

Saturday May 29, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

So I got to thinking I need to create some graduation cards as I know some people will be asking for them.. So I created 6 cards. I am posting 3 today (portrait style) and 3 tomorrow (landscape style) I used scraps for all of them. I used Paper Trey Ink numbers, Pretty Pink Posh words/cap/diploma.. I colored the cap and diploma with copics. My only fear is if they don't sell I am stuck with 2021 cards.. Let's just hope most sell so it wont' hurt as much.. I guess I could of figured another layout.. but I liked this.. So hopefully others will.  

Card 1


                                                                             Card 2


                                                                            Card 3

 Challenges:
Paper Craft Challenge #70 - anything goes (all 3 cards)
Crafting happiness #97 - anything goes / opt. color it (all 3 cards)
Digi choosday wk. 21  - anything goes (card 1)
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions 
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters



4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 🤩

Lisa said...

beautiful bunch of cards Billie, I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling them! thanks for playing along with our anything goes theme on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Leanne said...

Great card, I haven't made any this year, weird, and yet I like making them, yours is wonderful, thanks again for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Maikreations said...

This is a wonderful design for a graduation card! I love that you have dangled (?) the hat from the numbers and that those are in a size that really makes an impact on the card front. It is - after all - a very important step in ones life ;o))) Thank you for playing along with our "Anything Goes" theme at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting ;o) Maike