Friday, May 07, 2021

Nature give to every - Colour Crazy wk. 18

Friday May 7, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


our sponsor this week is 
I am using the fun image called Gardening Gus.. I colored him with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added the Rubber baby buggy bumper sentiment on a piece of Quick quote scrap. 


Challenges:
QKR #419 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - jump/frog - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #145 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #558 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #685 - anything goes



 

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really great card, super fun. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Can GardenIng Gus come to my yard and set me up?? He looks ready for the season! Great card Billie! Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute card! I love the expression on his face! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card Billie!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!!