Tuesday, May 11, 2021

crazy about you - Crafty Sentiments

 Tuesday May 11, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES



This is my card using the image called Rose Fairy..   I colored her with copics and used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I cut the image down and added to a to a card base. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiments. I finished with some glitter on her wings.


Challenges:
Krafty chicks #558 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #685 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 19 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - things with wings
Use your stuff #422 - use a stencil (my clouds)
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Simon Monday - things with wings



6 comments:

Nance said...

Very sweet and adorable fairy, Billie. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....this is just way too cute! Love your sweet little lady sitting on that mushroom! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Billie, this is adorable! Love that sweet image and your gorgeous card design. Delish! Thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Julene Matthews said...

THose clouds are adorable, a perfect background. THanks for joining us at UYS

Fiona said...

A cute card - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin

Tammy L said...

This is such a perfect card. Gorgeous stenciled background and you have some mad coloring skills! Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Coordinator