Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Take therefore no thought - Word Art Wednesday GD Wk. 491-492

Wednesday May 12, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

I am Guest Designer over at

Thank you Word Art Wednesday for asking me to be a guest for May.

This is my card using the scripture from Matthew 6:34.. I use the NLT version
"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring it's own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today..        (boy this speaks volumes in todays world)
So for my card I used Simon Says image and cut the center out. I colored with copics. I used Quick quote chalk ink to distress the edges. I added foam dots to the frame area and then added the scripture behind. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the flowers.


 Challenges:
My time to craft #456 - sentimental
Polkadoodles wk. 19 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #10 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Creative moments #214 - anything goes



4 comments:

Conny said...

Oh wow.. what an amazing card!

Hugs,
Conny

Becca Sadler said...

Lovely card! I enjoyed reading how you structured the card. The scripted font verse and the wonderfully curved lines of the flowers and leaves go really well together. Congrats on being WAW's guest designer for May--woot! woot! And thanks for including MTTC's sentimental focused theme in your links! --Becca/DT

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful! I love how the flowers frame the sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

MeSi said...

Beautiful card, I love that design.

Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com