Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thank you

Thursday May 13, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

I was just playing with stamps the other day and stamped this flower from Simon says and then added the Stampin up thank you.. It sat on my desk for a few days so yesterday I decided to color it. I started with copics but forgot that I didn't use a copic safe ink so broke out the Color it pencils and finished coloring the image. I added a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels and called it done.  


Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #10 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - frogs/opt. anything goes
Creative moments #214 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - make it feminine
Fab 'n' funky #523 - embellish it



4 comments:

Joan said...

So pretty, love the soft colours

Thanks for joining in at TIOT challenge

Joan

Chris said...

Hi Billie,
this is a stunning CAS card, beautiful stamping and perfectly embellished- love it!
Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Chris
x

Helen said...

What a pretty card! LOVE those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

Nelly said...

Such an elegant CAS card....thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x