Tuesday, May 04, 2021

What's up? - Cardz 4 Guyz #270

Tuesday May 4, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
MONOCHROMATIC


For my card I chose my monochromatic color to be GREEN... I stamped the Mostly Animals iguana with Stampin up ink. I masked him off and using My favorite things brick stencil and Ranger ink created the wall. I used my cloud template and more Ranger ink. I mounded on a piece of green card stock. I took my dry wall mesh and more Ranger ink and stenciled the background. I then added the mat iguana to the card base. I then heat embossed the Rubber baby buggy bumper sentiment which I used Stampin up punch to cut it out.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #557 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 18 - anything goes
Crafty animals #50 - anything goes /w animals
QKR #419 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - jump/frog - anything goes
Use your stuff #421 - inspired by a book (The day it rained iguanas)



6 comments:

dj said...

What a cool critter in a creepy sorta way!! One of those cards that a guy would love!! What a great take on our monochromatic challenge...great inspiration for those who will play along with us!!

Danni said...

This is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!!

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty, lovely creative design. Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge Look forward to see you enter our next challenge. aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Tammy L said...

I love this! Monochromatic and really great textures and layers. Nicely done! Thank you for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the monochrome greens works amazingly well
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi-Choosday Challenge Blog

Claire DT Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Ana said...

Amazing card!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 18.
Ana