Friday, May 07, 2021

You bring me joy. - Crafty Catz #550

Friday May 7, 2021

hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for another challenge over at 

I am the host so I got to chose the theme.. 
ANYTHNG GOES / FLOWER / TWINE or GEM



Our sponsor this week is

I am using the image called Dog Walker   I decided to use some of my more florescent colors of copics. I don't know why I seldom if ever use them cause I love how the dress came out.  Anyhow I colored the image with copivs. I cut down and added to a green scrap of card stock. I added twine and a button/brad to the bow. I finished with a Tech. Tues. sentiment stamped with Stampin up ink. 

Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #191 - ladies, mothers day, girls
Crafty animals #50 - anything goes /w animals
QKR #419 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #95 - jump/frog - anything goes
Simon Monday - feminine
Jan's digi stamps -May - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - feminine
Krafty chicks #558 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #685 - anything goes



 

8 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Billie, very sweet image she is lovely.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jan Mahew said...

Great coloring Billie and use of vivid colors! Thank you for sharing your feminine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

tilly said...

These are beautiful images and her dress looks gorgeous xx

JanR said...

So sweet! That bright pink is delightful. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

K M Meena Herale said...

Very cute and adorable card, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 


Hugs 

Meena S4F DT

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Love the pop of pink on the dress, it’s the right shade of pink. And those rubber boots!! Awesome card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Janis Lewis said...

Super sweet and cute card. Thank you for all of your entries at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team