Friday, May 07, 2021

Happiness is a cup of Coffee - Alphabet challenge C

Friday May 7, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our letter this challenge is
C  - for Coffee and or Chocolate


For my card I went coffee.. not that chocolate is not a favorite too.. but I don't have any candy stamps.. I used Stampin up stamps and ink. and stamped out the cup. I cut it out 3 times so I could get some depth and strength to the piece. I then took a piece of Kraft card stock and Ranger ink and added the brown to the kraft to give it some brown chocolate look.. I took Perfect Pearls and added the light splatters. I then took some Mission Gold brown water colors and splattered the dark. I set it aside to dry.  I had this little piece of scrap dotted dp so using Paper Trey Ink die cut this strip out and then added the image with some foam dots. I think I got the coffee and chocolate in a round about way.. yum



Challenges:
My time to craft #456 - sentimental
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Crafting happiness #95 - jump/frog - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #145 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #558 - stamp act
Cute card Thursday #685 - anything goes



 

4 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Great background Billie! I love the coordinating polka dot paper you used - it really says 'coffee' to me!
Rachelle : )

Conny said...

This is wonderful! Love the background!

Hugs,
Conny

Leanne said...

This is yummy, great background, now I need a coffee...Cheers, oh, and thanks so much for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Cazro said...

i can aalmost smell the coffee, a wonderful card Billie, loving the background and the cup. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Caz. DT