Thursday, May 06, 2021

Bloom where you're planted - Aud Sentiments #274

Thursday May 6-17, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge
FLOWERS + SENTIMENT


Our sponsor this challenge is
Stampers Delights
I am using the image called



For my card I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and Nuvo drops in the center of each flower. I stamped with Stampin up ink the Simon Says sentiment. I added to some Quick Quote scraps. I added the two SU leaves to the side and a SU punch flower with a gem in the center.  


Challenges:
The sisterhood of crafters - how does your garden grow?
Scrapping 4 fun #191 - ladies, mothers day, girls
Polkadoodles wk. 18 - anything goes
Allsorts #622 - spring blossoms
Crafty hazelnuts May - pattern paper
Crafting happiness #95 - jump/frog - anything goes
Simon Monday - feminine
Simon Wednesday - feminine

10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable image and lovely sentiment. Elaine

brenda said...

A really pretty and colourful creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Blossoms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

FinArt said...

Beautiful colord image. Like the cvote. Thank you for sharing this at Scrapping4fun blog. Guest DT Janja

Linby said...

A lovely cute card - such a pretty scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Another adorable card Billie!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

aussie aNNie said...

SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW " challenge at http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/ this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Cheers, aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

JanR said...

Great card! That cloud background is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image!Lovely coloring!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funChallenges.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

OMG ... what a fun & fabulous scene you've created Billie! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Catie Cuddles said...

Very sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT