Sunday, October 18, 2020

woofing you a happy birthday - Catch the bug Stella Says sketch #817

   Sunday October 18, 2020

It's time for another Stella Says Sketch from


                                    This is the sketch to follow



I am using the image called Pup balloons  I colored him with copics. I fussy cut him out. I dug through some scraps and found these that I used my Lil inker stitch die. I used My favorite things sentiment. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #43 - any animals
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
Digi choosday wk. 41 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 42 - anything goes






5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Billie ... this is just too darn cute! Love it! Made me smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Cheryl said...

This is an adorable card! I love your design.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome card Billie. Great coloring.

Creative world said...

Fantastic card.Love your design and color combo.Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Stacey said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog