Friday, October 02, 2020

Follow your dreams - Colour Crazy #39

Friday October 2, 2020

Hello.. time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme as usual is ANYTHING GOES


                          Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter


This is my card using the image called Executive woman. I colored her with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die. the papers are from Authentique. I heat embossed the Tech. Tues. sentiment. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly journey #139 - encouragement/celebration
Crafting happiness #68 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #654 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #527 - stamp act 1 -must use digi/stamp
QKR stampede #405 - anything goes





4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!

I love her and all of the pretty shades of yellow/gold that you used. Thanks so much for adding another awesome creation to my challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

NanaConnie said...

Billie, This is wonderful ! Great coloring and I love your paper choice. So good to see you playing along with us at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Nance said...

Very cheerful card, Billie. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT!