Monday, October 19, 2020

happy birthday little monster - Always Fun challenge #185

Monday October 19, 2020

Hello.. We start a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is MONSTERS



I chose to use the Taylored Expressions monsters and sentiment. I used My favorite things circle die, scraps and added this to the base. The ring part I added with foam dots.. I stamped and used copics to color the images. I cut them out and added to the card. For the sentiment I went around the words with copic pen. I went over parts of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 
Challenges:
Jan's digi Oct. - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - lots of layers
Creative fingers #195 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 42 - anything goes






6 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous card! I love your vibrant colors! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Rachelle Oltean said...

HI Billie! This is so cute! I love both of these monster images together and your coloring is perfect!
Rachelle : )

Darlene said...

LOL ... Oh So Cute Billie! Love these little monsters! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Monstrously adorable birthday creation! Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable.

Mia said...

How fun! Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}