Saturday, October 03, 2020

4 house cards

Saturday October 3, 2020

I made 4 more card for a local lady to give to clients. I made some back in August for her too.. I had made a card similar to this style in Sept. so kinda went with that idea for these. I let her chose the sentiments for each. I have a Tech. Tues. set that has quite a few home sentiments on it. The third card is a wood mount sentiment. I don't have the name on it anymore. The dies I used for my cards are:  My favorite things circle, Taylored Expressions clouds, Simon Says hills, houses, Tech. Tues house, Lawn Fawn grass and lots of scraps.  

Card 1
 Card 2

 Card 3

 Card 4

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 458-459 - anything goes  card #1
Through the craft room door - anything goes (card #2 #3)
Simon Wednesday - anything goes  (card #3 #4)
Cute card Thursday #654 - anything goes (all 4 cards)
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers (all 4 cards)







2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

These are lovely. I like the patterned houses. Love Dawn x

Lisa Lynn said...

Those are great cards and I'm sure that she appreciates them.