Friday, October 23, 2020

Grow old with me! - Alphabet challenge "O"

Friday October 23, 2020

Hello.. It's time to share a card for the new challenge over at

Our letter this time is "O" for OLD folks
For my card I used the image from Ladybug Crafts. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut the image out. I looked for some designer paper that would remind me of my grand parents wallpaper and found this paper from Basic Grey. I then took a kraft card stock and Paper Trey Ink wood grain and Stampin up ink and created the floor. I added a little base board using Quick quote chalk ink to give the kraft some color.  I thought the wall needed a sentiment that looked like a wall hanging so stamped the sentiment and using My favorite things dies cut them out. I added some twine and finished with an epoxy dot for the hanger holder. 

 Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut - Oct. - pattern papers
Digi choosday wk. 42 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - layer it up







6 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous image and sentiment,great to read the story behind your card

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! What a perfect image for our challenge! I love how you created the scene and used the pattern paper for the wallpaper background! This is a wonderful card! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Joy Wilson said...

Too sweet! I love the papers you chose to go with these cuties! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Stacey said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Hayley's handmade cards said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog, hope to see you next time. Hayley DT member. xx

MeSi said...

Aww, so cute, I love it. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT