Friday, October 02, 2020

May love be the heart - Crafty Catz #521

October 2, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the challenge over at

Our theme this week is NEW HOUSE

Our sponsor is JMC designs
I am using the image called The Northern Heights



I colored this cute home image with Prisma color pencils. I layered the image on some card stock scraps. I heat embossed the Tech. Tues. sentiment. I added a Stampin up punched heart and added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the heart.
Challenges:
A gem of a craft wk. 20 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #68 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #654 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #527 - stamp act 1 -must use digi/stamp






4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is a gorgeous card for anyone going into a new home.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a super card this week, we had some great images xx

Madison said...

Lovely card. So cute. Thanks for entering PD Digichooseday. Madison