Saturday, October 10, 2020

Happy birthday for my family guys - 4 cards

Saturday October 10, 2020

Hello..
 I have two family grown up male birthdays in Oct. and two more in Nov. so I decided to do a painting similar to how I did some cards some months back.. this time I just did blue/green/gold in brush width lines.. I am not sure if I like this as much as the ones I did before where it was more of a wash of colors. But I think for guys it's going to work out.. I used Shin Han water colors and Kuretake gold then did the circles and black foliage with Fabre Castell brush pens. The sentiments are from Simon Says and Paper Pretties. I cut them down to about 4 x 5.25 and added to a white card base. My hubby likes them so I think they are male approved. 


card #1 for Samson Jr.


                                                                           card #2 for Samson



card #3 Trey

                                                                             card #4 for Jeff

                                             

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 460-461 - anything goes (all 4 cards)
Scrapping 4 fun #177 - two words (card #1)
A gem of a challenge wk. 21 - anything goes (cards #1, #2, #3)



 

2 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

HI Billie! I love this set of cards! It looks like a sea grass illustration and has so much movement! The colors are perfect! : )
Rachelle

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Masculine birthday cards!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Hugs Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com