Friday, October 30, 2020

Merry Christmas - Colour Crazy wk. 43

Friday October 30, 2020

Hello..  I have a card that I made for the new challenge over at Colour Crazy wk. 43

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this week is Createful Heart Design and 

I am suing the image called Country Christmas



I colored the image with copics. I stamped the Denami design sentiment. I added to a piece of scrap dp. It's a simple fun Christmas card. 

Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 595 - celebrate
Simon says Wednesday  -  anything goes
Krafty chicks #531 - anything goes
My time to craft #444 - cas Christmas




 

3 comments:

Nance said...

Great CAS Christmas card, Billie! Glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks this week.

Diana Soling said...

Beautiful card. That image is so perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft Challenge Blog!

MagsB said...

This is such a great Christmas card, Billie, your colouring is lovely! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x