Thursday, October 15, 2020

happy birthday - Do-Al (l) Creative #46

Thursday October 15, 2020

Hellooooo!!! It's reminder 15th for the challenge going on over at Do-Al (l) Creative #46

Our theme is CREATE YOUR BACKGROUND


For my card I used Alcohol ink and created this background. While it was still tacky I added gold foil and I wish you could see the shimmer the gold gives.. I added a strip of 1/4 inch. tape to the card base and using the same foil I added so there's a gold strip top and bottom. I die cut some My favorite happy birthdays in a light orange and then in a navy blue and stacked them. I added to the card along with some Stampin up leaves and flowers. I finished with some bling. I love creating backgrounds. 

Challenges:
All fun challenge #17 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #69 - anything goes






2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE the background. Your card is beautiful.

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.


Big Hug Bianca
Scrapping4fun Challenges Blog.