Tuesday, October 13, 2020

the absolute deliciousness of fall - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday October 13, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



 I am using the image called Happy Halloween..  I really don't make Halloween cards unless I have too. So  I chose to do a fall card and colors. I colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template. I die cut it out with a Simon Says rectangle die. I dug through some already made embellishments and found this awesome Stampin up leaf that was watercolored with Mission paints. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment with Stampin up ink on a piece of scrap. I finished with some sequins and a dot of Nuvo drops in the center.
Challenges:
Love to scrap #138 - fall back
My time to craft #442 - autumn colors
The paper funday #22 - anything goes / opt. Halloween 
Cute card Thursday #655 - punch / die
Creative fingers #194 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 41 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #431 - happy fall y'all



4 comments:

Heather said...

Awww . . . how cute!! I love your leaf embellishments; they are so pretty!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Helen said...

A great card and sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

Helen x

Sheri said...

Ah, such a darling Fall card! Thank you so much for joining the

Mari said...

Very beautiful card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty