Monday, June 15, 2020

wishing you a hippo-bird-day - Creations in Pink #23

Monday June 15, 2020

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme is  ANYTHING GOES 
just use lots of pink is used



                              Our sponsor this month is Polkadoodles


I am using the image called Helga hippo for you ..  I colored the image with copics. I added some My favorite things birds and sentiment. I dug through my scraps and added the stripe piece and gray strip. I finished with some Stampin up jewels.

Challenges:
Jan's digi - June - anything goes
Crafty animal #39 - include an animal
Alphabet - E for earth bound animal
Polkadoodles wk. 24 - anything goes
Crafty friends #137 - anything goes


7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image - love the image!!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! This is such an adorable image and I love the striped paper strip edge! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Alphabet Challenge "E" is for Earthbound Animals!
Rachelle - DT : )

Wendy L said...

Super card, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

oh my this hippo is adorable. Just love the colors.

Lisa J said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Caring Heart Cards said...

Billie - what an adorable card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digistamps Challenges. Hope you are a winner!!!

Cards by Beckie said...

The card is sooo cute. I love the image. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca