Friday, June 05, 2020

Flowers say hello - Crafty Catz #509

Friday June 5, 2020

Hello.. I am back with another card to share for the challenge going on over at Crafty Catz #509

Our theme this week is CAS / opt.  ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO STAMPS


I am using the image called Flower Watercan.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die and added to the card front. I stamped the Hero arts sentiment and used Stampin up stitch die. I finished with some Pretty Pink Posh jewels and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #51 - anything goes / summer
Hand stamped sentiments #340 - photo 
Lemon shortbread #121 - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down - colors
A bit more time to craft #117 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 442-443 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #637 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #510 - stamp act
Time out challenge #163 - proust quote








7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is a sweet image and a pretty card.xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card in those lovely colours, I love this image xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is beautiful. Just love your coloring. I was telling Chris that I had this image colored and on the side and when my Nuvo drops exploded....well it was lost in the tragedy. that sentiment is beautiful. Great jewels.

Creations in paper said...

This is an adorable image and I love the sentiment. So cute and who wouldn't love getting this in the mail. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie

brrenwick said...

I love that sweet little image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Nance said...

Very pretty card and such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Nonni said...

Fab CAS card! I love your coloring and the sentiment is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Time out!