Friday, June 26, 2020

100% HAPPY - Bugaboo Stamps Free Friday

Friday June 26, 2020

Hello again.. 
Today over at Bugaboo Stamps 
we have a Free Friday image.
Check out the design teams creations over at 


This is Flamingo Sand.. I colored the image with copics. I used Quick quote chalk ink and Stampin up tiny dots and went over the sand. I used My favorite things circle die. I took My favorite things rays stencil and Ranger  ink to create the background. I used the Simon Says stamp and Altenew ink to stamp the sentiment and used MFT circle die. 

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
Alphabet challenge - F - floral / fauna
Crafting happiness #54 - anything goes / opt. under the sea
Make my Monday #125 - use stencil
The paper girls #202 - circles
Try it on Tuesday - create a scene

6 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Too cute, Billie! Love this summer scene. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Lynda said...

Absolutely adorable - I had to go and get that digi stamp myself after seeing how you put this together.
Love the scene you have created - and those sun rays certainly add to the whole creation. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

Claire said...

Afore it. I love how you have the Ray's coming out of the image in the background. Very clever

Janis Lewis said...

So fun and cute! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a cute image! I love that floppy hat on the flamingo! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge - "F" is for Flora or Fauna!
Rachelle - DT : )

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous little scene,
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x