Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Live - Laugh - Love - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday June 2, 2020

Hello..  Well June is here.  We are in phase 2 of our getting back to normal.. I don't think I am ready for it.. BUT I did get my hair cut. Hubby and I both did.  The lady that cut our hair would only let one of us in at a time even though it's my hubby but I respect her caution. She did wipe her station down and it was just her and me .. or her and hubby.. I tell you the hair cut was so needed.  She cut it quite short but that's ok.. it will grow out.  Hope you're all getting those necessary things done.  I am still wearing masks and only getting groceries again.

Well today is New Release at

Check out the design teams creations using the image over at



This is Live, Laugh, Love..  I started by using a Simon says stencil and Ranger ink and created the butterflies. I used Spellbinders die and cut out the images and went around the edges with Ranger ink. I added them with foam dots and finished with some sequins and nuvo drops in the center.

Challenges:
My time to craft #433 - us a stencil
Jan's digi - June - anything goes
Crafting happiness #51 - anything goes / summer
Simon Monday - create your own background




5 comments:

Claire said...

Love this concept, that yellow is gorgeous

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Love your stenciled butterfly backdrop, bright and cheery! Makes you three Chinese symbols pop. Thank you for sharing your inspirational creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp SHop)

Furrbster said...

This is a really lovely card,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this looks awesome with the butterflies and great colors.

Karen Page said...

Your stenciled butterfly background is stunning! I love the variation of color! What a pretty background to those great sentiment panels! Thanks for sharing this with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and good luck in the draw!