Sunday, June 21, 2020

Celebrating you today - Always Fun Challenge #168

Monday June, 22, 2020

Hello again... I am here to show you my card that I made for the challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



I know it's after Mothers day but as I got into making my card it just fit adding the mother's day vs. a happy birthday.. I first stamped the Tech. Tuesday image on water color paper. I then used my ShinHan water colors and painted the image and background. I used gold paint to give splatters. I let it dry then used My favorite things die. I tried different backgrounds papers and nothing worked then found this gold glitter paper and it really made the gold splatters stand out so went with that.. yes that's a lot of gold but it's for that awesome mother.. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment and heat embossed with Simon Says gold. I cut it out.. I stamped the Paper Trey ink Mothers day and heat embossed and using PTI tag die. I added to the card and added a Pretty Pink Posh jewel to the tag. I had a few black hearts from some of the PTI tag die so added them to the card. This card is ready for that special mother for 2021.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 444-445 - anything goes
All fun challenge #9 - anything goes / opt. sketch
Alphabet challenge - F - floral / fauna
Scrapping 4 fun #169 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #134 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #54 - anything goes / opt. under the sea

5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous colouring on this lovely card. x

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous card! I just love the colors! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Joyfully Stamps

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous gold sparkle! Beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty card! Your flowers are wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Sugar Cards (Candi V) said...

I love the color combo on your flowers. Good Job and thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funchanllenges. Candi-DT Memeber