Friday, June 26, 2020

Thanks for always being there - Crafty Catz #512

Friday June 26, 2020

Hello.. Today over at Crafty Catz #512.. We have a new challenge and I have a card to share

Our theme is Anything goes / Opt.. For a friend


Our sponsor is SOME ODD GIRL



I am using the image called I heart u Gwen..  I colored the image with copics. I used Spellbinder rectangle die. I found this awesome designer paper in my stash and cut it down and stamped the Simon Says sentiment Thanks for always being there.. Then stamped True Friend in some if the white spaces at the top. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - June
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 444-445 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #54 - anything goes / opt. under the sea
Use your stuff #400 - it's a girl thing
Tuesday throw-down #460 - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Creative moments - #193 - anything goes
Color throw-down #599 - colors
Simon Wednesday - anything goes



6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, this is just gorgeous and I love the DP too, sweet card.xx

tilly said...

That paper is lush!! it complements your image perfectly xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Billie, love that paper too, perfect for adding the sentiments too. Stay safe and have a great week xx

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Janis Lewis said...

Love the background paper. Great card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

OlgaB said...

Lovely image and love how you used your designer paper in the background!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope to see you again!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB