Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Happy fathers day - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday June 23, 2020

I am back with a card I made for the challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



This image is Polly dear friend.. I know it's after Fathers day but thought it would make a nice card and save for next year.  I colored the image with copics. I used my cloud stencil -template and Ranger ink. I used Simon Says rectangle die. I added to the stripe piece of designer paper and heat embossed the SS sentiment. I added some Nuvo drop blue flowers. 

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - June
Dragonfly dreams - masculine
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
All fun challenge #9 - anything goes / opt. sketch
Polkadoodles craft wk. 25 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #134 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #54 - anything goes / opt. under the sea
Make my Monday #125 - use stencil

9 comments:

MeSi said...

Such a sweet card. I love the contrast of colourful background paper and peaceful image. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again.
Merja DT

Janis Lewis said...

Cute image and card. Love the bright colors. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute card! I love the color scheme! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Joyfully Stamps

Cazro said...

A super card, loving your sky and the cute character. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Caz DT

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a sweet card and fabulous for Father's Day, love the little girl, she reminds me of a Girl Guide in her outfit. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Creative world said...

Such a sweet Fathers day card,love it...Thank you for joining us at POLKADOODLES CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

crafty said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for joining in Dragonfly Dreams masculine challenge.
Mary

sweet art designs said...

Pretty card. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Little Patch of Crafty Friends & good luck for this challenge!!

HandmadeByTasha DT