Tuesday, June 16, 2020

God Bless America... - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday June 16, 2020

hello.. Today over at Bugaboo Stamps we have a
 New Release Image.

Check out the design teams creations using this image over at Catch the bug


This image is called Brat Liberty..  With what our country just went through recently.. it saddens my heart .. I wish more people loved our country and all we stand for the good of our country.  I could go on and on but I will stop and get to this fun image.
I colored the image with copics. I then took a Reverse Confetti die and cut around the legs and using the die cut up the right side. I then took a piece of blue scrap paper and taped under the legs and using the die again lined it up and finished cutting the piece. I layered this on the red scrap.  Using the Spellbinder star die and scraps cut out a few stars. I added them with foam dots. On the large star I stamped the Verve stamp sentiment. I went over the flame and stars with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - June
Sweet stampin - diecut/punches
A bit more time to craft #118 - anything goes
CCC digi creations #115 - anything goes


4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Pat K said...

Oh she is so cute. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is awesome. Just love your coloring especially the torch. All the stars have a great 3D effect.

Cards by Beckie said...

A great card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca