Friday, June 12, 2020

birthday wishes - Crafty Catz #510

Friday June 12, 2020

Hello everyone.. We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES / OPT. NUMBERS

Our sponsor is Dis Digi Stamps


I chose to use this fun numbers embossing folder I have. I usually don't mark birthday cards with the actual age on them.. mainly cause I am not sure what age year it might be.. So this embossing folder give numbers and you can chose a number if it fits or just enjoy all the numbers listed.. I die cut the Simon says boot of flowers from watercolor paper and used ShinHan watercolors . I stamped the SS banner and sentiment and fussy cut it out and added to the card with some foam dots. I think this card could be for either sex.. but maybe mostly female.. 

Challenges:
Jan's digi - June - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #117 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 442-443 - anything goes
Craft rocket #71 - embossing
Lil patch of crafty friends #133 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #52 - anything goes / opt. beach
Shopping our stash #422 - ufo's (the sentiment. I fussy cut it for another project but didn't care for it once I was done. so used for this project)
Try it on Tuesday - make it masculine
Tuesday throw-down #459 - special guy
Cute card Thursday #638 - masculine
Simon Monday - it's a man thing

15 comments:

Janette said...

I love this one Billie, the colours are pretty and the wellie boots look so pretty.xx

tilly said...

a lovely card with that useful embossing folder and I love your wellies! xx

Claire said...

Love that embossed background

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful spring colours and I love the embossing Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card love the embossing and the bright flowers have a good weekend

Crafting Andy said...

Great card. I always worry I'm gonna get the age wrong. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Chana Malkah said...

Great way to use up your scraps and reduce your stash! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Mia said...

Beautiful card and I love the background! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mia said...

Coming back with a different hat on!
Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with your lovely card. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Joy Wilson said...

Great card! I love the embossing. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Your dry embossing backdrop is great for a birthday... Love your boots and flowers. Great Card! Thank you for sharing your greeting with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck Billie. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Janis Lewis said...

You used the perfect embossing folder for this darling card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the embossed numbers background.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
Carol DT x

Catrin Goodwin said...

Lovely card, I love how there seems to be a texture feel to the boots! Thank you for joining us at LPCF - Good Luck x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and yes, it would suit a gardener of either sex.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril x