Wednesday, January 01, 2020

I'm sweet on you - Creative with Stamps #46

Wednesday January 1, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!   I hope your year to come will be filled with blessings. I have so many blessings and I hope you all feel the same.

We are back with some awesome challenges for 2020.. To start this year at Creative with stamps #46
our theme for this challenge is SCARF



I decided since I really don't have many stamped images other than snowmen with scarfs.. I'd use this fun image from Sugar Pea Designs.. the cute little penguins and block of ice. I painted these cute little image with Prima paints. I then set it aside to dry. I created the scene with copics and my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added some greenery with Simon Says stamps and Stampin up ink. I used Paper pretties sentiment. I used the dies for the images and added with some foam dots.
Challenges:
Paper craft challenge #53 - anything goes
Jan's digi #4 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #110 - anything goes
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes

8 comments:

Stempelomi said...

so lovely.I love your coloring!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, again, Billie! Your cuddling penguins are darling afloat in their "sea of love"! so sweet! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Janis said...

Awwwwww....What a cute little couple!! Lovely coloring and just an adorable card all around. Happy New Year and thank you for the inspiration at CWS!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jan Mahew said...

Hello Billie, Awe! Toooo Cute! Beautiful coloring and the sponging of your sky.... Great Job! Thank you for sharing your charming couple card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! We invite you to join us again; Happy Crafting!
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Furrbster said...

What a super sweet scene you have created,

Hugz Tinz

Dorlene Durham said...

Cute images and I love your cloud background. Great card.

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh so cute!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deanne Saunders said...

So sorry my last comment should have read LEMON SHORTBREAD Challenge.