Sunday, January 12, 2020

Thanks for always being there - Always Fun #145

Monday January 13, 2020

Hello.. We have another challenge over at

Our theme this week is ONE LAYER

For my card I used Simon Says stamps and stamped them on water color papers. I then used some new paints my Son and DIL got me for my birthday in November. They are Shinhan tube paints. It's fun to use them and get the feel of them. I like the colors so far and I need to figure how to do a wc chart.. those kinds that you mix colors to get different blends. I've seen different U-tube videos but to me I need more details on how.. Anyhow I used them to color the whole card. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the Thanks letters. 

Challenges:
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Make my Monday #113 - anything but square
The paper funday #13 - anything goes / opt. friendship
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #463 - no dp
Penny's paper crafty #462 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - fun with florals
Allsorts wk. 554 - say it with flowers
Sweet stampin - thank you - gratitude  
Lil patch of crafty friends #122 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 420-421 - anything goes

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great background and a really super image, love the choice of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with Flowers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Chris said...

This is really beautiful Billie, the water coloured flowers and background look wonderful, and such a lovely colour palette. This is a perfect entry for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Thank you for playing along.
xx

Joy Wilson said...

Beautifully composed card! I love, love your flowers! https://kleidosbastelstueble.wordpress.com/2020/01/13/the-australian-challenge/

brenda said...

Such a pretty floral creation and lovely colours, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts 'Say it with Flowers' theme this week.

B x

Unknown said...

I love this background. The flowers really pop on it.
Thank you for sharing.

Melanie
DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is awesome. Just love the blue. What a great gift!!! That floral stamp is also so beautiful.

Mervi said...

Lovely and beautiful card. Striking colours, love it.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

crafty-stamper said...

Great background and love the beautifully watercoloured flowers.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi

Wei said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the grays around the florals. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Regina said...

This is brilliant! Love the flowers and your coloring is just fab.
Thanks for playing along with us this month.
Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge