Friday, January 24, 2020

I'm so glad you're my friend - Crafty Catz #490

Friday January 24, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme for this is ANYTHING GOES / FLOWERS

Our sponsor is BUGABOO STAMPS

This is my card using the image called 4 block tulips.. I colored the image with copics. I layered this on some card stock and added twine to the green and tied a red bow with copic colored twine. I added a gem to the bow center. I then added the image. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment and layered on some black.. 

Challenges:
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Inkspirational #204 - fauna
Word art Wednesday wk. 422-423 - anything goes
Use your stuff #390 - friendship
Everybody art #461 - anything goes
Creative moments #183 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #618 - green
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Such a sweet and pretty card Billie.xx

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely card. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Jac’s Playground said...

So pretty Billie, very fresh, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Billie and fab colouring. Have a good week

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is beautiful. Love your coloring and sentiment. This is one of my favorite Bugaboo images.

tilly said...

a lovely colourful card and I like the one above as well, great sentiments on both x

Andrea said...

Another great Card - Wonderful Flowers. Thanks for joining us at EAC
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Lisa J said...

Great colouring of this image. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

missgailly said...

Bright, bold, beautiful - LOVE that image! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Deb said...

So fabulous, the ladybirds stand out beautifully!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Tammy L said...

Really pretty card and I love all the amazing coloring! Really well done! Thanks for sharing it with us at UYS and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator