Tuesday, January 14, 2020

thank you for everything - Do-Al (l) Creative #37

Wednesday January 15, 2020

Hello.. I it's reminder over at Do-Al (l) Creative #37 
that we still have our challenge going on.
the theme is 3 OF A KIND


We have a sponsor Swedish housecrafts
I dug through my scraps and this is what I ended up doing. I cut the thank you from My Favorite Things out 3 times and then cut it out again in white 2 times and layered them. I added to the card. I added a row of bling. I went over the letters with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush and stamped the Stampin up sentiment. I love how it came out.. 

Challenges:
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #616 - embellishments
Sweet stampin - thank you - gratitude
Lil patch of crafty friends #122 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #111 - anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie that is a great thank you card. Those colors are just great together.

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful thank you card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Sammy said...

This is such a fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Monika Reeck said...

wow no Image on this card Billie?
simply adorable the Thank You sentiment here with the pearls
hugs
Monika

Elizabeth Hart said...

Great idea for the layering of the letters on these fabulous thank you card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)