Friday, January 31, 2020

everywhere you go - Colour Crazy #Wk.4

Friday January 31, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is Polkadoodles 


I am using the image called Dahlia the darling bud.. I colored her with copics. I went over the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I cut the image down. I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I added to this Park Bench designer paper. I stamped the Annette Watkins sentiment. 

Challenges:
Everybody art #461 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #33 - anything goes/opt. love
Simon Monday - all loved up
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Time out #154 - affectionate
Krafty chicks #492 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk.5 - anything goes

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring.

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome coloring Billie.

sandie said...

what a fab image and colored to perfection. Love the paper you have teamed this up with. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Nelly said...

Love your project with great colouring ! ..... thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...she is just as sweet as can be! Love your fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

Leanne said...

Nice image and colors are pretty thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Nonni said...

Cute image with great coloring, this makes me think of summer! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Ann-Marie said...

This is just adorable and love your design too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Shona Chambers said...

Such a beautiful image and you've really brought her to life with your amazing colouring skills. Love the matching pink edge around the image and your sentiment, which I'm thinking you hand wrote?? If so I'm very jealous of your penmanship!!! Its a fabulous card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!