Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy birthday to ewe - Catch the bug Day 5 of 10th birthday

Wednesday January 15, 2020

Today is Day 5 of our DOWN ON THE FARM birthday over at Catch the bug

The theme today is MAKE US LAUGH


                                       

This card made me laugh.. I hope it does for you too.  I used the image called Ewe are fabulous. I colored the image with copics. I used Simon Says rectangle die.  I added this to a piece of DCWV dp and then to a piece of JoAnn dp. I heat embossed the Tech. Tues. sentiment and added some twine to the end. I went over different parts of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Love to scrap #129- anything goes
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #616 - embellishments
Inkspirational #204 - fauna

7 comments:

cm said...

Ewe've definitely made me laugh with your card! That is one stylish ewe, indeed! Love the polka-dot purse! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie your sheep is just adorable with her purse. Those are great colors.

Lisa J said...

Your cards always make me smile! This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Monika Reeck said...

she is adorable
and lovely Bag she has
yayy cute sentiment too
you have always fit sentiment to the Image
cute adorable card here
hugs
Monika

Mel Gee said...

Fun card. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog too.

Helen x